Fall is upon us
but there is still plenty of time to enjoy the outdoors before
the cool weather settles in
- time to be on the lookout for pheasants and ruffed grouse
- time to enjoy a few last sails along the coast,
- walk the garden with bulb catalogs in hand,
- fish on the sea, a stream, lake or a pond,,
- for walks in the country,
- to plan a winter escape
or, if you have spent the summer working remotely,
- to tidy up your desk at home
The Main Line Antiques Show has a new earlier date. We will will be exhibiting October 3rd and 4th at the show at Cabrini College in Radnor PA. Please pay a visit to the show and visit our booth.
We have hundreds of favorite destinations - coastal New England towns, alpine Views, 18th century views of London, views of the Catskill and Adirondack mountains, scenes in Italy including the Rialto Bridge in Venice, decorative yet inexpensive antique maps of Philadelphia, Chester County, Montgomery County and the Main Line and lots more.
Our collections are vast and constantly changing, so contact us with your specific antique print and map interests. We are almost certain to have just what you are looking for.
Hollie Powers Holt and Denise DeLaurentis